SFLTV is not associated with any local television station in Miami-Ft Lauderdale, Palm Beach market or any other market; it is not owned and operated by employees of any TV station mentioned.
All comments are posted by third parties unaffiliated with SFLTV unless otherwise stated. The owners and operators of SFLTV.com do not actively monitor conversations and statements made in the comment sections of this blog by third parties.
Opinions expressed on portions of the site open to public commenting are not those of of SFLTV and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of SFLTV and its owners and operators.
By commenting on SFLTV you specifically acknowledge and agree that SFLTV and its owners and operators are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct by you or any user.
You further agree to hold SFLTV its owners and operators harmless from any legal action that may result from conduct by you or any user and will be liable for the costs incurred of any such action should it arise from your conduct on SFLTV.com
We reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information as required by law and/or when we believe that disclosure is necessary.
All elements of this web site are protected by U.S. Copyright, Title 17 of the United States Code. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this site is a serious offense, punishable by law. No content herein may be reused or redistributed by electronic or print means without the express written consent of SFLTV.com. Unless otherwise noted multimedia posted on SFLTV such as images, video, logos, music, slogans are copyright by their respective owners. Multimedia featured on SFLTV is for the purpose of discussing the graphical, musical and other elements of a particular TV station’s image promo campaigns, slogans, news theme(s), IDs, bumpers, talent intros and so on.
Any video/images appearing on SFLTV have already aired, or are airing at the moment on the respective TV station mentioned thus being widely accessible to any viewer.
SFLTV does not claim ownership, creation or any sort of involvement in the creative works featured on this site unless specifically noted otherwise.
We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, this site may make forums, blogs, message boards or similar available to its users. You may be required to register for these features, now or in the future, particularly if you wish to leave comments or provide articles.
If you do register, and in the process provide us with personally identifiable information, rest assured that any such information you provide will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Please note that if you post comments or articles to any forum, blog or message board on this site, any personally identifiable information you provide in those comments or articles may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available through these channels.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at privacy at SFLTV.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Using the “Call Alex”/Phone Number Features
When using the “Call Alex” feature, or when calling any phone number registered to SFLTV.com, your phone number is visible to site staff only. Your number will remain anonymous to the general public, and erased from the Internet phone records after your message is downloaded. By calling the SFLTV phone numbers, your authorize SFLTV.com to use your message in any article we see fit, provided that you do not state otherwise in your message. Note that news tips will automatically be kept private. Your phone number will never be shared with a third-party organization except with your express consent. By calling the SFLTV phone numbers, the message you recorded will becomes the sole property of SFLTV.com, and the SFLTV.com webmasters. In the event of threatening phone calls arise, or phone calls that require law enforcement or legal action, SFLTV.com has methods of retrieving your phone number, and therefore, voiding your anonymity. We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. Please e-mail all questions to Privacy at SFLTV.
Subpoena and Legal Information
SFLTV makes no effort to assure any identifiable information from third parties is accurate and also does not compel or require users of the service to use or submit correct personally identifiable information to us. SFLTV makes no effort to retain data about any third part user of our service as such we do not guarantee the accuracy, availability or completeness of any records being requested.
Unless otherwise prohibited by law SFLTV will, at its option, notify the parties in question that their information is being requested.
Also please note SFLTV its owners and operators reserve the right to make any legal communication between you and us public unless forbidden by law.
SFLTV reserves the right to request payment be made before sending the requested information. Payment must be made no more than 5 business days from the date of invoice.
Secretarial – $40/hour per person
Research – $100/hour per person
UPS/FedEx – as billed
Blog Commenter records (basic) – $25 per record from admin section of the site.
Blog Commenter records (extended) – $75 per record accessing the database directly.
Forum commenter records (basic) – $50 per record from admin section
Forum commenter records (extended) – $95 per record accessing the database directly.
*IT support charge – $100/hr per person
**Legal – as billed
* Any request that requires us to access the database for retreival of information with the help of an IT/Database administrator will incur the IT charges in addition to the fees listed above
** Any request that requires the intervention of legal counsel due to your legal request for information. Including but not limited to vague or wrongly worded civil subpoenas for information regarding third party users of SFLTV.com, vague or wrongly addressed civil subpoenas, unclear requests for the type of information requested will incur all of the above listed legal fees plus ‘as billed’ costs by our attorney(s)
Unsolicited Commercial Messages Policiy
All persons, businesses, and other entities that send unsolicited commercial email to any email address containing “SFLTV.com”, or who leave unsolicited commercial messages anywhere on SFLTV.com, voluntarily enter a contract with SFLTV.com and its owners and operators and agree to be bound by the terms of the contract and “No Spam Policy” as described herein
- Unless SFLTV.com or someone else with an email address including “SFLTV.com” has specifically opted in to receive commercial email from you, you understand and agree that neither Dan Balsam nor anyone else with an email address including “SFLTV.com” has ever requested any commercial communication from you, and that any commercial email you send that includes “SFLTV.com” in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields that fits these criteria is against the express wishes of the recipient(s).
- As consideration for reading your unsolicited commercial email,or your unsolicited commercial comments, you agree that any email you send which advertises or promotes any product, service, or Internet destination shall be subject to a $5,000.00 fee for reading and responding appropriately. The fee may be paid in advance at PayPal, or SFLTV.com or its owners and operators will remit an invoice.
- You accept responsibility for any affiliates or marketing agents who promote any product, service, or Internet destination on your behalf.
- Concealing your identity increases the fee by $10,000.00 to compensate for the effort to track down the sender.
- You may not sell, barter, or give away to any other party any email addresses containing the domain name “SFLTV.com.” Violation of this clause subjects you to liquidated damages of $10,000.00 or ten (10) times the amount of money you made selling the address(es), whichever is greater.
- You agree that Virginia State anti-spam statutes are not pre-empted by the Federal CAN-SPAM Act, 15 U.S.C. § 7701 et seq.
- In the event that any suit or action is instituted to enforce any provision in this contract, SFLTV shall be entitled to all costs and expenses of maintaining such suit or action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- This contract shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, assigns, administrators, executors and other legal representatives.
- Any action in respect of or concerning this contract shall be litigated solely in Virginia or Florida, and both parties consent to jurisdiction in California or Florida. This contract shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia.
- Sending email to or copying to or blind copying to any email address containing the domain name “SFLTV.com,” or similar actions by your affiliates/agents, constitutes voluntary acceptance of these terms.