I thought i’d try something new. So by now we’ve all heard about what’s being called the “Miracle On The Hudson.” What do you think about all of the media coverage of it. Do you feel it was overdone, or just right to honor such a hero-pilot. Feel free to jump in and voice you opinion.
Some things that the local and national media did to think about:
- Today Show did a special version of the show. “Today: Miracle On The Hudson”
- WSVN did not cut to the Fox feed.
- WTVJ sending Tisha Lewis to Miami International Airport to report on…. nothing. It was a six minute report of talking about how the crash had… nothing… to do with South Florida.
- Almost ALL news stations dragged the story on… talking about air cannons.
- Being a private pilot myself, i know how it’s just an amazing job done by the pilot… but did anyone else notice they made NO mention of the First Officer?