Home Miami TV Randy Price On Leaving WHDH

Randy Price On Leaving WHDH

4

WHDH claimed Randy Price left the station because he retired. In interviews with the Boston Herald and Boston Globe Price unequivocally said he did not retire! Now in this interview with BTVN he again states he did not retire.

If you’re in the news business you should probably listen to what he has to say.

full btvn interview after the jump:

He has a point about news content not being relevant. He must be at least partially right, at least in Boston, if the once 3rd station is beating the once perrenial #1.

Great guy. Not hard to see why WHDH staffers are sad to see him go.

Previous articleAndre Hepkins, The Prodigal Son, Returns to WSVN
Next articleFormer WSVN Anchor Reports Own Burglary

4 COMMENTS

  1. The “perennial” #1 is not WHDH. Get your facts straight. The #1 legacy station in Beantown is WCVB. Yet another “error” but it’s just a blog, right?

    • Hithere (and this goes for everyone who just lovveesss to bitch), Please, allow me to be the first to tell you to shut the fuck up. This is a free blog. A free blog that people like you, log on day after day, and enjoy 98% of the time. The other 2% is when you come out publicly to bitch. If you (and this goes for others, too) despise this blog so much… I invite you never to log on to this FREE website again. We won’t miss you.

      Constructive criticism is great, and appreciated. But when all you do is bitch, it gets old.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here